- Since God gives our resources in answer to prayer, we will not solicit human beings. We envision mutual accountability as we hold one another to this common commitment.
- Since God gives our resources, we will continue to treat them "as from the hand of God" – honoring financial designations explicitly.
- We will treat our personnel "as from the hand of God" as well – respecting insofar as possible each individual calling within our overall work and fellowship. (Par. 19, a-c)
- Band together with like minded friends from around the world...
- Work and pray together for the transformation of the world, by the power of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Explore possibilities for cross-cultural service with the Prayer League.
- Receive our monthly newsletter, "Together in Prayer."
- Receive our occasional magazine, "Fellow Workers."
- Members are also eligible to vote for our Home Council, the governing board of our community.
When you commit to membership, you pledge yourself, by the help of God, to pray for the advance of the Kingdom of Christ around the world and for its advance through the community of the World Mission Prayer League.
As a registered member, you will be given access to resources and publications that are not broadly distributed. You will begin receiving our monthly newsletter, Together in Prayer, which highlights stories from the harvest fields and provides you with current prayer requests of our fellow workers.
Due to security concerns, all membership registrations must first be approved. You will be notified when your member request has been processed.
Ready to join us, together in prayer?